Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happenings At Glenna's Garden


Yesterday I worked on putting together all of the bookmarks and cards I will be listing in my shop for Mother's Day. It is a lot of work to make the products, photograph them and list them let alone package them and ship too. I am enjoying it not complaining here. I made this card using vintage papers from a card from the early 1960's. I love to use vintage paers and design with them in my cards, bookmarks and boxes. I sell all of these items and much more at www.gnormyle.etsy.com TodayI got a great big bunch of flowers and greenery to press. They are now plumping up in vases. They smell so good especially the Sweet William. Tomorrow I will be pressing the flowers for my favorite project of all pressed flower art on canvas. I can hardly wait to present a pressed flower project of mine on Etsy. I will be making a vase with flowers in it totally out of pressed flowers and greenery. I have several boxes in various stages of design at this point. I am so excited in the last two days I have received my second and third orders from Etsy. I am trying to figure out what I want to sell from my photography and how to protect my photos from being copied. I am very busy these days and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment