Saturday, April 11, 2009

~*~ MY FIRST BLOG ~*~


Spring has sprung at Glenna's Garden. My creativity is flowing. I have a shop online now. It is at http://www.gnormyle.etsy.com/ . I have turned my hobby into something I can hopefully sell. I make these cards. They are what I call my altered photography. I joined EtsyNHStreetTeam the other day. I am meeting many fellow artisans (Etsians) from my homestate of NH. The Live Free or Die State. Actually I am from the West Coast originally. Oregon is where I grew up until age 9 and then we moved East to Maryland. I left MD and lived in FL for 15 years off and on when I was older. I claim NH to be my home now that I have lived here for three years. Well I have to go for now. It is Saturday and the big day before Easter. Brady my 14 mo. old grandson is coming over for a visit tonight. I can't wait to give him big Nana hugs and kisses. HAPPY EASTER everybody!

1 comment:

  1. I stopped by your shop at Etsy and I love your artwork! I'm going to follow your blog too! Well, better scoot. Happy creating!

    Surina

    ReplyDelete