Saturday, January 29, 2011

The End of the Month





It is a day or two to the end of the first month of 2011. It has been a crazy month here for extreme weather, lots of snow and subzero temperatures. Here is southern New Hampshire. I finally made the trip to see my sister in MA and our other sister flew up from SC. I went with my sons and grandsons. That was two weekends ago. Fun was had by all! I am eagerly anticipating a new computer next month. Thus the reason for my lack of participation online and Glenna's Garden shop has been closed. I am using my son's computer still yet! Praying nothing goes wrong to make it look like I broke it. I am also starting to prep a bunch of items for photos for my shop. I still want to get an ott-lite. I will be checking them out today. Anybody have any good tips for taking photos indoors and using an ott-lite?

No comments:

Post a Comment