Saturday, December 19, 2009

VINTAGE FINDINGS TRUE AGE KNOWN




I love to make jewelry as well as collect it. I will post a picture of new earrings I created that are similar to those available for sale at Glenna's Garden www.gnormyle.etsy.com Each pair of dangle earrings were created using only .925 sterling silver pieces and glass beads. I will show you my favorite pair today and part of the Spring 2010 line. My customers love it when I show new items on here so you will get an eyeful today. My love for vintage jewelry collecting has spanned 30 years now. My recently found treasures once belonged to my Mother. So I mostly know the true age of this collection. There are so many pieces in this collection that are wearable today. Do I wear them yes I do to feel special!

No comments:

Post a Comment