Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday's Triplet of Thanks


A view from Glenna's Garden "The Door to Heaven" which has been the subject of many of my photographs!

Well it is truly amazing 70 degree temperatures at the end of October in NH for that I am thankful. Still on vacation of a sorts and it has been very relaxing. I guess I just needed to recharge as well for that I am thankful. Today I am alive thank you God. I have to admit that the creating bug is creeping back in. I don't want to start looking through everything that is packed up so with what I have still unpacked like my vintage oil pastels recently acquired..they are still in good shape from 1972....I have started to draw on bits of paper here and there. I created the front of a Seasons Greetings card by drawing a Chinese woman in her kimono on recycled envelope paper and attaching it to a piece of Christmas paper. This will be the front of a card for someone special. It turned out cute! Well I tried to get a picture of it, to post here for you and it seems that everytime I download my pics from my camera I lose them in my computer. It used to not be that way. I was very effecient with my shop pictures. I really need to get this figured out. Maybe it is better that, that someone special doesn't see the pic. Aha! Good morning from Manchester, NH! What three things are you thankful for today?




























































2 comments:

  1. Hey Glenna, the three things I am thank-ful for are, my mom, I'm alive and my art ;o) Can I say one more thing, all my friends ;o) Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for a lot of things, but mostly my lovely daughter whose Birthday it is today (thanks for visiting and leaving a nice commnet) and my family (even though they are far away) my friends and my dog, to just mention a few.
    Did you move, Glenna? Because you talked about things being packed away? I'm thinking of moving up north where it's maybe not quite as hot and humid as here. I can't believe how hot it's been the past few days. I've been having to run the AC again...take care and have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete