Monday, September 14, 2009

MUCH LOVED MONDAYS


I found this beautiful ACEO created by Rita from my ACetsy Team. I so love it I asked her to reserve it for me. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25413978

I have started posting my Fall 2009 designer collections and pieces to Glenna's Garden at http://www.gnormyle.etsy.com and there is more to come. At the same time I have created some really cute ACEO's myself, a couple of which I will share with you on here. I love dimensional so I made a Back to School ACEO (pictured above) it is very much dimensional and my Christmas 2009 ACEO is also available for early purchase in my gallery shop. I am so touched this morning from a lovely letter written to me by a customer ~ at first I thought it was some joke then I read the letter again. It was genuine gratefullness for the happiness I was responsible for in a stranger's life. From a husband about his wife to me. As an artist/designer/photogrpaher it means so much to me to receive thanks for something I have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment