Thursday, September 17, 2009

TRULY THURSDAY


I was fascinated to discover that a huge group of shops all from ETSY only are listed at this mall on the internet....makes sense you go to one place and you can find many nice shops to visit. So the following link goes to my shop listing

http://snorple.com/showstore.php?id=277

I am amazed at the many different ways you can promote your shop. So if you read this and you have an ETSY shop join up. Also check out the AWE TEAM button and join the firstfridayartwalk on ETSY.

The picture is of a bracelet I made I call it cracked ice. I am thinking about putting some jewelry I make up for sale in my shop....the only thing it is such a hugely competitive field. It can't hurt to try a fun PIF or two though. Glenna's Garden www.gnormyle.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment