Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thrilling Thursday

Yes today is the day. The article is out. Myself and my teammates from NH ETSY STREET TEAM are all over it. Please take a moment to read the article. I am sorry but the link to my blogspot which is here obviously is incorrect in print, just unfortunate. However if you do find this note from an artist, designer, photographer from Manchester, NH you will be able to see my blog. I prefer to call them notes. I do try my best to post often but I am going through a big healing process. This has been the best rehab for me. I have been through seven surgeries in the past 3 1/2 years. I have battled cancer in muscle and I am surviving. I am currently living with both fibromyalgia and RSD aka CRPS which are both nerve conditions one in your muscles and RSD is from an injury I sustained. You will have to highlight and paste this link to the article

http://www.hippopress.com/090903/cover.html

No comments:

Post a Comment