Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WOW ITS WEDNESDAY


The first leaves are already turning I have noticed. We are due up here in NH for some cold temperatures the next couple of nights and that will really get things going. Today I received a huge lot of fabric. I am truly amazed at what I have to work with now. I have already made some fabric bookmarks and they will be listed in my shop soon. Today it is cool and going to rain definately. The sky's are dark now. So I will have to wait photograph them until things clear up. I sorted the fabric and gathered all the Fall colors togteher. I will put Spring and Summer away. Then I have silks in another bag. There is a bag of an assortment of gauzy bright fabrics. There is more larger various allotments of fabrics in a stack about two feet high. Meanwhile The Fall Collection 2009 is set to go now at Glenna's Garden check it out and enjoy your visit www.gnormyle.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment