Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pux's Prediction


Yesterday was a whiteout and it snowed so hard it looked like it was raining. We got about a foot total on top of the couple the other feet of snow that was still here. I am so looking forward to Spring! Funny because I am doing a postcard swap today. I just happened to find some really nice Spring postcards recently so that is what I am sending out. Check out http://www.swapbot.com/ for a large variety of fun swaps. So far I have had a super positive experience with swapping from email to postcards to crafts and also supplies. plus more. I have traded my artcards in the ATC swaps! Well with yesterday being Groundhog Day we should now be expecting Spring soon. Do you believe in Pux's prediction? Is Spring coming early?

No comments:

Post a Comment