Sunday, August 16, 2009

SWEET SUNDAY



HOT 93 degrees up here in Manchester, NH at Glenna's Garden today. I have great news today. I was accepted into Red Creations Art Gallery http://www.redcreations.com.au/

This of course is very exciting news to an artist and I look forward to showing my work there. This is a photograph I shot of handmade rock sculptures on Peaks Island, ME, These rock sculptures have been set by many different hands. The rocks first of all come in the most wonderful shapes. They easily lend themselves to rock sculptures of all kinds. I have sat here at this very place at the edge of the island on the Atlantic Ocean side and created my own rock sculptures adding to what was already there, just like many before and after me have done.








No comments:

Post a Comment