Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WHAT YOU WISH FOR WEDNESDAY


In the middle of the summer don't you just wish for a break from the heat. This morning it is cool and 66. That is what we are now having up here at Glenna's Garden in Manchester, NH and then 20 degrees hotter by afternoon and thunderstorms. Is it Fall? Can't be I was hoping for an Indian Summer...endless summer say just 70's! I decided that today I would finish all Fall projects, including the canvas and then start posting them to my shop at http://www.gnormyle.etsy.com/ I recently redid the shop product lineup so I am now ready to post more art and Fall projects. This takes preplanning. I also have to watermark some more of my art and photographs prior to posting. They get sent to my designer through email and she watermarks them for me and sends them back to me via email. I am going to have to order supplies for Christmas next month. I have some to get a start I posted a PIF known as a Pay It Forward fabric bookmark in hearts and holly leaves in my shop at www.gnormyle.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. We will have another 2 more months of heat before the cooler weather finally sets in and boy, am I looking forward to it. But, time flies and before we know it, the Christmas tree will be up and then we start all over again.

    Have a great rest of the summer!

    ReplyDelete