Friday, August 14, 2009

TGIF It's Feeling Fresh




With summer winding down and Fall emerging soon this is the time of the year at Glenna's Garden when the birds start to get hungry. They eat many seeds especially sunflower seeds right off of the flower head, well the ones that the squirrels don't steal first. I too have started to create in Fall colors and themes. Birds are my favorite theme so you will soon start see them regurlarly for sale in my gallery shop at http://www.gnormyle.etsy.com/ Owls being my favorite set the stage. I have set my featured items at Glenna's Garden to be in a Fall decor. Stop by my showcase art gallery at www.putiton.com/glennanormyle there you can see my Fall canvas in progress, art for sale and some that is not or sold......oh and my photography too.




No comments:

Post a Comment