Tuesday, March 23, 2010

RAINY DAYS AND TUESDAYS

NEXT FIRSTFRIDAYARTWALK AT ETSY IS ON APRIL 2, 2010


It is cool and rainy today up here in NH. The kind of day that every light is on in the studio. I have some red felt and my challenge to myself today is to do something with it. I was thinking create ahead of time and make some flowers possibly for Christmas 2010. Yesterday I worked on SEO search engine optimization with my shop at www.gnormyle.etsy.com I am always pushing myself to learn more. SEO involves the use of proper tag words so you can be found. My business challenge for the today is to rearrange my shop online. I think I am pretty good at doing this and love to rearrange Glenna's Garden often. So this is just basically something I always have been doing since I started a year ago.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Glenna,

    I love rainy days because I feel not guilty about staying inside and do some serious hooking. I guess if it constantly rained, that wouldn't be fun either. We've been having a lot of rain lately too, but I'm hoping the sun will come out so that the bees can collect some more of the blossoms from the ornamental pear trees by my apartment. They are blooming profusely, but a lot of blossoms were knocked down yesterday from the wind.
    Enjoy your day!
    Doris :-)

    ReplyDelete