Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Day Before the Eve


It has snowed and it is here to stay we will be having a white Christmas in southern NH. We are expecting more snow too. Yes it is very cold outside but nice and warm indoors. I am so excited I will be spending Christmas morning with my grandsons ages 6 months and almost 3. I saw them two days ago as well so for today I am so very grateful that I live near them. Today I am taking a walk to downtown. There is a fantastic sports card etc shop I need to go to and a nice restaurant nearby so I will be venturing out to brave the cold, all bundled up and I will be wearing my winter snow boots. I haven't seen them since January. Where are my gloves? I can't seem to find them. Seems like every year I always need to buy new gloves. They are like the socks that disappear. Ever wonder where your socks go?

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Glenna!! Your socks are with your gloves!! LOL! Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! from sunny warm Texas!! Warmest C-mas I remember in a awhile. made it out to dinner w/ DH & friend. Heart problems put me in recliner for 3 days last week. NO baking this year.

    ReplyDelete