Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Eve Before New Year's Eve


This week I have weathered a blizzard on Monday and then the stomach bug on Tuesday and Wednesday. I took care of my grandsons on the day of the blizzard because their school was closed for the blizzard I traveled out in the blizzard twice it was necessary, my son picked me up and drove me home. It was safe and not bad out when we traveled. Nana duty is 24/7 whenever needed as long as I am feeling well. There is no way I would have been able to take care of them feeling like I did come Tuesday night. Today I am finally better ~ eating and rehydrating. Up and out of bed! Sore and tired! I got a flu shot back in September. I was under the impression that I wouldn't get stuff like this stomach flu or is it respiratory. I immediately fell ill with respiratory issues after receiving my flu shot this year and I am just now recovering possibly after several months. I am caustiously optimistic on that though. How are you feeling this Winter 2010? Anybody have any snow stories? I have one it is sunny today but so cold the snow isn't melting. Like the Arctic. Take me to where the irises grow all year round~is there such a place?

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Glenna! I'm glad you are feeling better! I find, when I don't take the flu shot, I always feel better, then when I do!! LOL! I don't take it anymore! All around us has been getting alot of snow, but we have been very lucky!

    ReplyDelete