Sunday, July 4, 2010

BLESSED SUNDAY

I snagged an Etsy treasury today the real thing that disappears so click on and enjoy this treasury I made in Blue for the Acetsy Team that I belong to.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=135702

This listing disappears on 7/7 at 8:30 AM EST.

This turned out perfect because it was day three of my trio theme I started with red for the Aweteam, then white yesterday for the New Hampshire Team and today I lucked into blue...sure I could have made one of the new treasuries that everybody can make but instead I was blessed with the real thing. Just like I am blessed with grandbabies.

Happy Fourth of July 2010 everybody!!!!!



My son, newborn grandson Carter and first grandson Brady sleeping on Fourth of July 2010



The girls all dressed up for Fourth of July 2010

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful treasury, Glenna...looks so refreshing in this heat.

    Congratulations on the birth of your grandchild and I am so happy they are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete