Sunday, July 11, 2010

SUPER SWEET SUNDAY


Garden Tangle ACEO available soon at Glenna's Garden

I was up early this morning. I finally got all caught up with Glenna's Garden http://www.gnormyle.etsy.com/ Well it looks like I will be featuring two international shops back to back on Feature Friday here on my blog the next two Fridays. I finally have it all together and I am feeling 100% better. Today is a day off for me normally but I will be using the day to stay inside in the cool air and get things done for the start of a new week. If you want to be Featured on a Friday in my blog please just email me gnormyle@yahoo.com You must have an active Etsy shop and that is the only requirement. The rest of the work to put an article together is easy. I will be adding a link here later today for a treasury I will create today. This time the challenge will be a theme. I wish when I put the treasuries together that I could move the items I choose around by simply clicking the picture and repositioning it in another place just like we can do when we rearrange our shops. I am looking forward to Christmas in July on Etsy. I have received some good customer feedback on my jewelry I have listed. I started out wanting to offer jewelry but it is so very competitive on Etsy. I have so many new items to take pictures of Monday and hopefully start listing soon. What are your plans for today? Is anybody taking a vacation? I am waiting for my sister to move back to FL soon and then I will go there to visit her when it is cold here. Yay!

I think we need a cool link here let's see how about edible flowers check this out

http://gardening.about.com/od/vegetablepatch/a/EdibleFlowers.htm?nl=1


Garden Tangle card available soon at Glenna's Garden

3 comments:

  1. Love your garden tangles! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling back to 100%, Glenna. I love your garden tangles images...and thanks for that link for the edible flowers. I used to have a coffee table book with all the various edible flowers and how to make candied flowers...I miss that book, but I enjoyed reading About.com article.
    Have a great day and keep cool! Hope your family and especially the new grandbaby is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome ladies....yes the baby is doing great from what I hear he is not a crier, sleeps well, and loves to eat. I love edible flowers and I am happy you two enjoyed the link.

    ReplyDelete