Tuesday, August 3, 2010

TRULY GREAT TUESDAY


A strong woman knows she has strength enough for the journey, but a woman of strength knows it is in the journey where she will become strong. ~Author Unknown

Today is a wonderful day. I am spending it all day long with my son, my newborn grandson (30 days old) and 2 1/2 year old grandson. Oh boy am I going to be tired! It is so worth it though! I am looking forward to taking some great pictures. YAY!

Yesterday I posted The Presidents' Own White House Cookbook to my shop listings. It is now for sale at http://www.gnormyle.etsy.com/ Glenna's Garden shop. Not just a cookbook, it is filled with pictures of Presidents from Washington to LBJ including our beloved President John F. Kennedy. It is dated 1968. That makes it 42 years old to date and very vintage. This lovely vintage cookbook also has many historical facts written in it making it such a pleasure to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment