Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Even HOTTER Today

"And let us not be weary in well doing; for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Galatians 6:9

Oh it is supposed to be even hotter today. I have to run errands early I hope. What 97 today oh wow!

I am so grateful for fans and A/C. I once lived in FL with no A/C for a couple of years.

I have been taking it easy a mini vacation from my computer at home for about a week now. No pressures of swapping on Swap-bot.com I am only signing up for art journal pages when they become available. Listia will always be somethng I do. I love to win things for free and I am a fierce bidder HA HA HA I play several games of Scrabble online. This all keeps me busy each day. Along with household chores. I get a workout on this keyboard typing notes to friends online. I work on my art and I am still making two scrapbooks. My DIL has been giving me some more great pictures to use. She and my son are going to be so surprised when I give them the scrapbooks. Gosh maybe I will get them done by Christmas. This weeks project is to clean off my work table so I can start all over again and make it a big mess. No I hope to continue to stay more organized. It makes art and crafting a whole lot more fun when you can find everything you need. For example when valentine's Day rolls around everything related is in one place all together. So I can look through my Valentine's section and see oh I need cupcakes or hearts. I would love to have all my ribbons displayed but I have no where I want to do that here. They need to be protected from the common areas of the home. I took some pretty pictures of flowers on the way to Helen's funeral.









I love to photograph flowers and these are all copywritten. You do not have my permission to copy any pictures in my blog. Created by Glenna Normyle Southern NH

No comments:

Post a Comment