Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunburned Sunday

Be angry, and do not sin. Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still. Psalms 4:4
I got sun burned yesterday on an otherwise mostly cloudy but very humid day here in Southern NH. I went to Saturday church yesterday, for three hours, which is held outdoors with limited shade. You stand mostly. I wasn't thinking and forgot to put on suntan lotion. By the time I got home I had the dry heaves and blood sugar problems. It was very high sugars for me at one point it was 214. I learned a lesson. Wear suntan lotion even when it is cloudy, bring my own water bottle or coffee when it is cooler out and lastly eat breakfast before I go. I normally don't have these problems. I need a cart and a seat.

I watched the Olympics last night. Men's and women's swimming events plus men's gymnastics. Go USA Go for the gold! I used to be very competitive swimming, diving, tennis. and gymnastics. Of course I was a teenager then. Now I am a much older woman who does good if she can keep up with a walking routine. I am seeing these lovely 66 or 67, 68 nice low temperatures in the mornings now. I will be taking advantage of them as soon as I recover from yesterday.

I have no set plans for today. Other than to recover. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate, eat well and rest. Slather on the healing lotion on my burned face chest shoulders and back.

My feel good Nana feelings are going away! I hope I get to see my grandsons soon not just in pictures. Although I am grateful for pictures. I want to do another scrapbook page of one or both of my grandsons. Maybe I should do a baby scrapbook page of my younger grandson whom is only two now. I haven't done one yet.

From Dover Publications free clip art


Wherever you are  hope you have a wonder filled day!







No comments:

Post a Comment