Friday, July 6, 2012

Finally Friday

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. 2 Timothy 3:16
TGIF this week has been a tough one. Seems like it is dragging on. I had a viewing Monday and funeral Tuesday for Helen my grandsons great grandmother. Then back down to see family for Fourth of July The fireworks were beautiful. Lots of family time and it was good. I watched the fireworks from my place a day early on the 3rd. I have been busy. I did my grocery shopping yesterday. Today I need to run errands and possibly go out to lunch. I called my friend but I have not heard back from her. She might be sleeping. It is 10 AM Friday in southern NH Already it is 74 and supposed to go up to 91 today and 93 tomorrow. I am praying for all those people who are suffering and still have no electricity and triple digit temperatures. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Praise Him it looks like some relief is right around the corner for you in the MidWest USA. Some rain and lower temperatures. Out of the triple digits.

What is behind the record heat?

http://news.yahoo.com/whats-behind-record-heat-125603530.html
There are less bees among us these days. So people are coming up with ways to repopulate bees.

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/250-000-bees-atop-new-york-city%E2%80%99s-waldorf-astoria-hotel.html

I have a fascination for handmade paper. Here is how one way it is done.

http://dianatrout.typepad.com/blog/2012/07/making-paper-in-italy.html

I have a vision for my future but it is all part of God's plan. If He wants me to have nice people in my life He will put them there. It is for me to pick and choose the right ones. He put Helen in my life, she made it amazing to share my grandsons with her their great grandmother and I am going to miss her. Family events will never be the same. RIP Helen.


                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment