Saturday, July 28, 2012

Super Duper Saturday

At my first defense, no one came to my support, but everyone deserted me. May it not be held against them. 2 Timothy 4:16

Yay it is cool 68 and not raining yet. I am supposed to go to a Saturday church event. Walking to get there. I am bringing my rain poncho just in case. Not much to do but that today and some household chores.

I watched on TV the opening ceremonies for the summer Olympic Games in London last night. It was a very nice show. I like summer sports more than winter well except for ice skating.

I have a messy desk and really need to organize it. Maybe I can at least get that done later on today. Laundry and dishes too.

I have a spark of energy to create so this is when I should be working on my grandsons scrapbooks. I have found some great supplies for scrap booking/card making on Ebay and Listia. If I could I would jump in a car to go to Michaels but I don't have a car. So I do most of my purchasing online. I almost have enough of a variety of supplies that I may be able to open my Etsy store again. This time offering supplies and tools. I am just not sure if I want to have the expense for so much work. I love what I am doing now. Making things and sharing them with my swap partners on www.swap-bot.com



My grandsons the other day at the beach in MA Lots of fun throwing rocks and sand!



I miss these guys so much. I hope and pray I see them soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment