Monday, July 2, 2012

Angels Among Us

A friend loves you all the time, and a brother is born for a time of adversity. Proverbs 17:17
I attended Helen's wake today from 4 to 8 PM. Helen is my grandsons Great Grandmother. GG they called her. She lived a wonderfully full life. Poor Grampy her husband of 57 years was there and Helen's daughter my DIL's Mother and her brother plus literally a hundred or more family members and friends arrived prior to that the veteran's paid their respect. Tomorrow morning is the service at the funeral home and then a formal burial nearby. Helen looked lovely. She is at peace finally. Her soul up with our Heavenly Father! I love you GG and I am going to miss watching my grandsons grow with you. One of the last things we talked about was how much fun it is to watch the boys playing. We laughed and enjoyed that. Helen you were an angel among us. We are going to truly miss you and we will all take care of Grampy.  
Today was a scorcher 84 and hot in the sun. Cool in the A/C. Well I am pretty tired so I am going to call it one long day. 
Free clip art Dover Publications
On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that you are asked for very little, - just the totality of your being.
God demands the totality of your being. That you invest all of yourSelf into celebrating the glory and the preciousness of being alive right now, no holding back and saving for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment