Saturday, July 21, 2012

Love God With All Your Heart

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28
The temperatures have been 20 degrees cooler than recent days of the past. It is 76 this morning. The humidity is less too. More like New England ~ Southern NH should be at this time of the year. I am loving it. My body feels better and I can breathe.

When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You. In God, whose word I praise, In God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. What can mere man do to me? Psalm 56:3-4 In response to Aurora CO horrific cinema theater shooting incident Pray! God didn't do it man did it and we all of have choice between being good or evil.

I am finally going grocery shopping with friends this weekend. I have household chores and organizing of my desk to accomplish this weekend. Laundry too! I always forget to get quarters for the machines. Hopefully I remember today. I am about out of clean shorts and shirts to wear.


Dover Publications free clip art

I made some Christmas in July packages for my friends. I need to get them sent out early next week before then month of July is up. I put together some neat little packages of things I have been gathering to share with my friends online. I am all done with mail swaps for now and plan to concentrate on scrapbooking.

In the art world there are such things inchies and twinchies Ever wonder what they are?

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=303188.0

Well now you know what they are. Have a wonder filled day wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment