Monday, June 15, 2009

Rainy Monday


We just can't get a break from the rain this summer. It is cool out too. The plants are loving it. Veggie gardens are coming up nice. We have two large ones outside Glenna's Garden http://www.gnormyle.etsy.com/ Sales were really good through the YART SALE this past weekend. I have everything ready to go out to my customers. I got my sewing machine last night from a friend and for free too. It is a Singer Super Elegance Model 9461 I was like a little kid at Christmas early this morning looking it over. I found the manual for it at the Singer Company website and will have to order it next month. I have a nice collection of fabrics to work with and really just need thread in different colors. I am not sure what I am going to make to sell. I do know that I love to sew and I am very excited to get back to doing it again. The picture I have chose for today is one of my art pieces it is an ACEO with a vintage playing card attached to it. I have done three of these and they will each be done in a very limited quanity. Get in touch with me if you are interested. My art is on display in a gallery check it out at www.putiton.com/glennanormyle

No comments:

Post a Comment