Saturday, June 30, 2012

For I Have Plans For You

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
My grandsons ages 4 and 2 great grandmother passed on June 28th. They were with their Mom and her mother step dad and Helen's husband of 57 years Webb when Helen suddenly passed on to Heaven in her hospital bed. My son arrived at the hospital moments later after she had passed. I was a mess yesterday. Consoling my son grieving the loss myself and also dealing with the painful memory of my four year old grandson asking me if his Daddy or Grammy were going to pass on. Because he didn't want them to. I am doing better today. I couldn't function yesterday. Today I ran errands went to the grocery store and I am doing my laundry. Making preparations for the wake on Monday and the funeral on Tuesday. Meanwhile today is my baby grandson's second birthday. We then have Fourth of July coming up on Wednesday this year. I am going to be busy for a bit!




I found some really nice recipes on this website www.Skinnytaste.com

Skinny Honey Lemon Bars

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/06/skinny-honey-lemon-bars.html

 
Skinny Grilled Chicken

 

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that it's time you cleansed yourself with laughter and with tears.
Let tears take out all the agony that is hidden inside you, and let laughter ignite your contagious joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment