Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TOO HOT TUESDAY


ATC card from Glenna's Garden http://www.gnormyle.etsy.com/

Today is a very hot and very humid day up here in Manchester, NH. Yay for temps in the 70's tomorrow. I hope I am feeling better so I can enjoy the day outdoors for awhile. I am feeling a bit under the weather so this blog will be short. I have a feel good moment to share with you. A customer of mine wrote to tell me how nice their garden grew from a packet of wildflower seeds I sent them. I was so happy to read that yesterday. I send packets of seeds with my customers orders. Is there anything special that you do for your customers?  I made my first treasury on ETSY today please check it out http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c29cef1dc1a6d911f8e9895/deep-purple-passion It was very easy and fun to do. All of the items are in my favorites on ETSY. So this morning I thought I would give it a try and it worked. I hope you enjoy it! Future treasuries of mine will be to promote all three teams that I belong to on ETSY~ AWEteam, New Hampshire Team and ACetsy Team. Purple is my favorite color. I have been wanting to make a treasury about that deep purple passion of mine. I hope my treasury refelects that! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment