Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What's up, it is Wednesday?

It's the last day of June.......already half way to the big weekend. Nice temperatures today YAY! Today is a beautiful day! Finally a typical day in June for us 70 degrees low humidity. The kind of day when you go outside you feel refreshed. I will be out taking advantage of this day taking many new pictures. Yes today I get to be the photographer side of myself. Nowhere best than Manchester, NH for an adventure in the gardens. So this will be a short short blog and if I can I will add to it later on today, I just might. One of the items in my shop made it into another Etsy treasury today please check this out this one titled Gentle on my Mind 

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c2b34226f6f6d91d6d84b2b/gentle-on-my-mind#4c2b37076f6f6d9104114c2b

Many thanks Sarah for including my vintage cat card in this beautiful soft treasury.

I belong to three Etsy teams so I have decided to create new treasuries one in red another in white and the third one in blue to salute our teams and of course Fourth of July! This weekend is going to be fun. I enjoy watching the fireworks over the river downtown. Enjoy your day wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment