Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday




What a nice day today. Cold outside but warm inside. We made it to 42. I have been relaxing all day. No wories no stress. Shopping for ideas online. There are literally millions of items for sale at Etsy.com My shop is closed I probably won't open until Spring and after I find out why my thumb is hurting. I received my Christmas tree today. So pretty! Beautiful table top fiber optic tree that is~for my desk top! It changes colors and flashes. Something different. Fun to watch. Tomorrow is typically a shopping day for me but I am staying home. I have been cleaning and organizing. Catching up on all those chores I missed while caring for my sick grandson for two days. I watched Larry King and Jack Hannah. What a fantastic show with all the diferent animals, bugs, snakes. birds and reptiles. My favorite were the two owls. I am an owl lover from when I was very young. The day before yesterday I saw a large bird of prey perched in the woods looked like a hawk. So beautiful such a nice sight to see. Of course we were whizzing by and I didn't have my camera with me. When was the last time you saw a wild bird of prey?






1 comment:

  1. I see them here all the time. We have a lot of red shouldered hawks in this area and I just love them. They are so majestic looking.

    It's raining today - and I'm enjoying staying inside, even though my Gizzy isn't too happy about it, so I just put him on the windowsill so he can look outside and smell the fresh air.

    Have a wonderful day and take care of your thumb and your grandson.

    Best Wishes,
    Doris and Gizzy

    ReplyDelete