Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY DAY




HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL and MANY BLESSINGS TOO!




Today I am thankful for God, my family and many friends around the world.




I start roasting my turkey in 1/2 hour. I am looking forward to serving a meal around 4 PM. I am also looking forward to this place warming up as it is 34 degrees out currently. Nice and warm inside with the heat on. No sun a grey day! I just watched part of the Macy Thanksgiving Day parade. I liked the kool aid balloon. Did you see the parade? If so what did you like?




1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having/had a nice Thanksgiving, Glenna. I went to visit two friends (with Gizzy, my dog) and we shared a vegetarian Thanksgiving. It was delicious! I had this big butternut squash I was roasting (cut in half) that took nearly 2 hours to cook - so I didn't miss out on bonding with my oven today ;-)

    Love,
    Doris and Gizzy

    ReplyDelete