Friday, November 5, 2010

HAPPY FIRSTFRIDAYARTWALK ON ETSY


Today is the first Friday of November and also Firstfridayartwalk at etsy.com use the search words firstfridayartwalk, aweteam or ffaw fine art to see all of the awesome shops that are participating in this monthly event on Etsy. I would be at http://www.gnormyle.etsy.com/ but I am taking a break to move. You can sign up to be notified of when I reopen Glenna's Garden by visiting my shop now. Etsy will send you one notification email.


I spent the day yesterday taking care of my 2 1/2 year old grandson and then I spent the evening with his baby brother 4 months, Mom, Dad and my other son as well. Boy did Nana ever sleep well last night and I am sooooo sore this morning. A good sore and definately worth it.


Rainy and cold outside but warm inside. I have that feel good feeling that stays with me for some time after seeing my grandsons.


I am truly blessed. How about you? Do you have anything or anyone to be grateful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment