Monday, November 22, 2010

GOOD MONDAY MORNING


We had 15 minutes of snow Friday. Here is Manchester, NH....snow is expected for Thanksgiving Eve. Lately the temperatures have hovered around 29-33 degrees. Yes it is officially cold and we are heading into winter. I am looking forward to my birthday after Thanksgiving and then Christmas with my family. I love to decorate for Christmas. I don't have a big tree because we don't have the room for one. With my studio being packed up currently I have a few too many totes in the way. I did find a cute small tree that I plan to use this year. I have so many ways to decorate for Christmas without putting up a big tree anyway. I will share pictures with you of my Christmas decor later in another post. These are my adorable grandsons. The younger one born June 2010 is now triple in weight. He has some great smiles, loves to coo, and is developing normally. He was born 2 weeks early and preemie size at 6 pounds. The older one is so much fun to spend time with. He is 2 1/2 years old now and full of energy. Smart little man and a good big brother. This Christmas is all about my grandsons, my two sons and of course my wonderful daughter in law. I am so thankful for all of them.

1 comment: