Friday, February 17, 2012

For Your Information Friday

People who do what is right may have many problems, but the Lord will solve them all. Psalms 34:19

Praise be to Him! I am so happy to know this.

Today is organizing day at Glenna's Garden. I am on the hunt for all things wonderful for Spring Summer Easter and St Patty's Day and not all in that order. I have a little break between swaps plus I have no listings on Listia so now is the time to become even more organized.


Wow 2 days in a row of 50 degrees and then it looks like a small amount of slushy snow for the weekend. I am so happy I got a birthday card and gift for grandson yesterday. He is four now. Where does time go when it flies by? My son his Daddy says Mom he will be driving in 12 years. Oh boy! Slow down. We have lots of years of great memories ahead of all of us. I am trying to make a scrap book album for each of my grandsons. Page one is done for the oldest grandson. I have to go back 4 years for him and 1 1/2 years for the baby.

I have more room on the sides if I want to add to this theme. Page one of Brady's album.


Check this out

http://pixlr.com/editor/


I looked it over briefly and messed with a picture of my younger grandson. I would need to experiment a lot with it. Looks like a lot of fun.

Looks like next month I will making a trip to Michael's craft store to see what I can't live without. I really like ME (Mary Engelbreit), Debbie Mumm, and Martha Stewart products. I am on the hunt for bargains. Especially at http://www.listia.com/signup/256628 I would love to join more post card swaps at www.swap-bot.com but I am seriously lacking in PC's to send out. I have been looking for PC's for awhile. To buy in quantity. Do you have any unused PC's you would be willing to part with? We could work out a deal!!!!

What are you doing this weekend? I have plans to go out to lunch and grocery shop with friends if the snow doesn't mess things up. Then on Sunday off to Chuckee Cheese. It has been years since I have been to a Chuckee Cheese. I think I might even have a Chuckee Cheese token 30 years old or so in my coin collection somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment