Thursday, February 9, 2012

No Hiding From God

Nothing in all the world can be hidden from God. Everything is clear and lies open before him, and to him we must explain the way we have lived. Hebrews 4:13
It is good that I know Him! Love Him! Praise Him for this beautiful day!

I can't hide this I made it and I am proud of it. Here is a picture of my latest card which I have made wrong. It is supposed to be blank for someone else and I stamped it on the back Handmade By me for whomever is my partner. So this one will go out to someone not in the swap and they will love it. Today I will have to get busy and make another card as well as do some rubber stamping for another swap. I should be able to get everything mailed out tomorrow. Plus some extras I have and I need to put together blessings for other people in my Christian friends group of ladies.


Handmade card by Glenna Normyle (me)


I spent most of last night coughing like crazy. I was very tired yesterday and today too. I will do what I can. Save the rest for tomorrow. I am expecting a new toilet today or tomorrow. My landlord says that there is just rust in the toilet tank because the pipes are old  but it smells like mildew and is black. Hmmmm?

I just quickly made a new Glitter card like above but it is slightly different with a different background paper and no gold rhinestones over the glitter berries. It is also plain this time for someone else to use as per the swap requirements. I am excited to see the glitter card I get from someone else in the swap. Now on to rubber stamping! I am going to try a glue applied to the stamp technique and then I will add glitter to the glue area.

What kinds of crafts do you like to do?



No comments:

Post a Comment