Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday







My whole being, praise the Lord and do not forget all his kindness. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. Psalms 103:2-3

Super Bowl XLVI is Sunday, February 5, 2012 at 6:30 PM ET, televised on NBC.
The New England Patriots and the New York Giants meet in Super Bowl XLVI.

These are seven unexpected uses of your microwave. Six of them I already knew about. I clean my sponges in the microwave to sanitize them. What is new is the potato chips. A friend told me she got a slicer for potatos so she could slice potatos very thin and cook them in the microwave to make chips. She had them at a Pampered Chef party recently and said they were really good. I am going to try it.


Love this it is free sign up free too! GO HERE: http://www.dreamstime.com/referral.php

Very early this morning at 3:45 AM it is 27 degrees out but really feels like 13. I sure do hope that the sun comes out to help make it a bit warmer out there. I am going to a church service which is held outdoors and then they give away food afterwards. Today I will dress warm with my long johns, under shirt, over shirt, fleece pants and warm socks. Hat scarf gloves and heavy jacket too. The layered look! I love to get together with 400 or more people for Saturday service.

Later on today I will be organizing coupons, making a grocery list and Super Bowl food and drinks planning. I am thinking about making meatballs and wings. Macaroni salad and redskin potato salad (for my team the Washington Redskins). They will bring good luck to New England Go Pats!

Praise Him for a beautiful new day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment