Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom and Brady


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27
Today is my now deceased Mom and my first grandson's birthday too. He was my little angel born on Mom's birthday under two years after she went to Heaven. Thanks be to Him for this precious gift. I can't write this without tears ~ tears of sadness and tears of joy. Mom I miss you, love you and Happy Birthday!

Peace and calmness descends me as I can't help but think about my pulmonary problems. Sometimes the wheezing is bad and when I hear it, it is a reminder that something is not right. I have a medical problem. Scared no more worried no more as I turn it all over to Him.

Extreme Bonsai

This is so incrediably awesome!

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/tiny-kingdoms-artist-crafts-bonsai-ve-never-seen-183637596.html



This is my grandson the birthday boy just hours before he is turning four years old.





Love this it is free sign up free too! GO HERE: http://www.dreamstime.com/referral.php

No comments:

Post a Comment