Thursday, September 20, 2012

In God We Trust

Philippians 4:6-7 (New International Version) 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus

This was the week of the big hurdle to get along with a lower doasge of Paxil as I go through withdrawals. On yop of it this past Monday I developed a quick  moving head cold to horrible aches to a chest cold which I still have today. I have pretty much been sleeping a lot. Today I feel better than yesterday. I have hope that tomorrow I will see further improvement.

It is almost noon and I am making 4 stuffed green peppers for lunch. I know my son won't eat them so I will share them with a friend if he wants them. I plan to have one for lunch today. Lunch is ready! The thermometer reads beef well done 170 degrees. I will let them sit a bit and then I am having a side salad of greens with herbs and cherry tomatoes drizzled with vinegar and olive oil salt and pepper. Sounds good doesn't it?

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. - Psalms 37:4

Today I took early Fall photos of the red Maple across the street from me. It has been down to 37 one night and mostly 40's at night lately. Fall has started here in southern NH This is my favorite season besides Spring.





 
Early Fall 2012 Red Maple in Southern NH




Early Fall 2012 Red Maple tree in NH






Whats for lunch? A stuffed green pepper and a delicious salad!




In my neighborhood we have a lot of garage doors in alleys that are painted by artists to discourage grafitti. Here is another couple of pictures of mine in part of a series of inner city paintings I am working on.

 



 
 
I have started my Art Journal Page for my swap partner this one is based on The Fruits of the Spirit from Galatians in the bible. This is drawn in ink by me (glenna Normyle) and I will water color it.
 
 
 
 
A work in progress. I have until mid October to finish this and mail it off. An art journal page is 5 1/2" by 8 1/2" everybody has the same theme to work with as artists our interpretations are vastly different. I can't hardly wait to see what my partner makes for me. These pages are meant to be kept in a book fastened together as you get each one from different people. You can punch them on the side and put ring binders on them. I am going to make a cover and a backing for mine. For now they are safely stowed away in my large accordian file.

Looks like I have shared a lot today. I hope where ever you are you are having a wonder filled day or night.

Do to others what you would want them to do to you. Luke 6:31

No comments:

Post a Comment