Monday, September 24, 2012

My Grandsons

Don't wear yourself out trying to get rich; be wise enough to control yourself. Wealth can vanish in the wink of an eye. It can seem to grow wings and fly away like an eagle. Proverbs 23:4-5

You can have it all if you seek Him!






My grandsons visited me this past weekend and I took some quick shots of them on the move. I love these little guys so much.

Thanks be to Him for a wonderful gift of two grandsons.

I am feeling almost 100% better from the cold I had for a week. The withdrawals from Paxil are what they are withdrawals. I have my moments when everything seems horrible and I just go to sleep. I am tired again this afternoon so I am sure I will take a nap before dinner. I am super happy I conquered the dishes finally.

Where ever you are I hope you have a wonder filled Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment