Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thank You For Another Day

Lord, thank you for another day to experience your love for me. "The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms." Deuteronomy 33:27

Today is a beautiful day having you by my side.

Today is a beautiful cool Fall day here in Southern NH I am watching the three Maple trees accross the street from me. Each day they get more color all three are changing now from green to yellow red and orange. I have to take a walk to the PO streetbox later on. I will definately have my camera with me.

 
Oh My What a Pumpkin
 
 
On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that when an impossible must happen, put it on God's to-do list.
Well, if you can't make it happen, and no one else can, there is only thing left to do, - finally look up and trust in God to make it right.


No comments:

Post a Comment