Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Once in a Blue Moon

Enjoy serving the Lord, and he will give you what you want.
Depend on the Lord; trust him, and he will take care of you. Psalms 37:4-5


He does! Thank you again for today!

I had quite a bit of trouble Paxil withdrawal wise last night.
Lots of crying for no reason at all, shaking, the scratching/zappy
sound in my head was horrible on 5 mg of Paxil yesterday. This
morning I was easliy nauseated. No appetite. My BS 125 and
BP 152/78 69 wereok at 3 PM not ideal but ok today. I had dropped
down to 5 mg of Paxil yesterday and my body didn't like it. I called my
doctor this afternoon. I didn't hear back from them. I wanted to let them
know that I think I need to stay on the 10 mg Paxil for another couple of
weeks as my body adjusts more slowly to these withdrawals and
then try again. I need to get a refill for more med called in. Today
has been rough too but at least the worst of the symptoms were
relieved somewhat from the 10 mg dose. I was very tired today.
I didn't accomplish much today due to lack of sleep last night. I
am tired tonight I fought off a nap late today and got up and
made dinner instead. Food tastes funny to me! That could be
the chest cold I have had for 10 days now. The worst bodyaches
ever. My upper back hurts a lot~I am very achy tonight. Miserable sometimes!

Once in a blue moon I get to write in blue and it makes it more
fun for me! This is one of those blue blog spot moments. I am not
feeling blue I have no depression I have been sick with chronic illness for so long. I completely accept it all and deal with it properly I would hope so that I am doing ok with that. I turn to Him for He is the only that is truly there when I need help. I am going through some very rough withdrawals off of Paxil I started at 50 mg August 4, 2012 and I am at 10 mg now.

Dover Publications Art Noveau
 
I had plans today to start making Fall and Thanksgiving cards
but that didn't happen. So tomorrow it will be number one priority! I
especially want to make some cute cards for my grandsons this year.
 
My grandson getting a haircut!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment