Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday A Week Going By Too Quickly

 
Today I am finally on the correct meds and dosages. I am feeling ok some of the Paxilwithdrawal symptoms have subsided a bit I still have nausea No appetite. Making myself eat and hydrate. The scratching sound in my head is present to today as I am on 10 mg Paxil. !0 mg is where I was having problems before. I slept good last night until 11 AM today. I must have needed that.
 
I got my 140 pound cold pressed watercolor paper board cut out for my swap called The Fruits of the Spirits today. Now it is sitting here staring at me blankly. I am not moved to create an art journal page on it yet. I have a Fall theme tag to send out to a special person. I read her profile and we are so much alike. I am trying to balance the household chores vs the internet today. Earlier I couldn't even get on. Then it dropped me right as I had finished a nice long letter to my friend Joan. Yesterday it did it when I had written to Tami. I have much correspondance to return but I don't have the energy at almost 3 in the afternoon to sit and retype again today. I have had my hand therapy thank you!
 
 
 
At least this, my blog, gets saved automatically. When I am on Swap-bot not only can I not see what the person has written me as I respond to it but it will get lost sometimes for no reason. Today it is the internet again giving me fits!.
 
So I will keep this short and simple. I want to get out and enjoy the day a bit. As the September sun is tolerable and the temperatures are cooling down I find myself venturing out more. Today I got a late start by waking up so late.
 
I hope where ever you are that today tonight and tomorow are the most wonder filled days for you!
 
God loves you and so do I!
 
On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that your love is a gift to the world.
Let your love radiate out to all you meet. Let your love touch the hearts of people you don't even know. Let your love reach to the far corners of the earth. Love is what is saving the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment