Friday, September 21, 2012

Those Who Run in a Race All Run

Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown. 1 Corinthians 9:24-25

I had a realization this afternoon upon waking up from a very short nap. I am reading a book right now well again I should say called Co-Dependant No More and it is making me think. If I weren't with my current partner would that not open doors for me? I would not have him any more and that would be it. We are both hanging on to each other by a thread or so I feel that way. I have tried to detach slowly and that is where I am now feeling detached. I highly recommend the book by the way. I have a way of hooking up with the wrong men. I pray and wish that would change. Be different with the next man I meet if there is one. I want so much more in my life. I deserve better. Even if it is for my two grandsons change must happen. This picture is is so nice I thought I would share it with you. It is hard to read who made it. If it is you let me know and I will give you credit.

The Great New England Hurricane

http://www.wmur.com/weather/-/9859398/16689792/-/cagpsqz/-/index.html

There is a picture of Manchester, NH where I am from! Our river is flooded and incredibly turbulent!


Best Cities to Live in Different Stages of Your Life ~ My city Manchester, NH is a runner up!

http://realestate.msn.com/best-cities-for-every-life-stage


Managing Chronic Pain After Cancer As a cancer survivor I found this article to be very helpful!

http://curetoday.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/article.show/id/2/article_id/1979


Where ever you are I hope you enjoy a wonder filled Fall weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment