Sunday, September 9, 2012

Paxil Withdrawal What They Didn't Know or Don't Tell You

Continue to do those things; give your life to doing them so your progress may be seen by everyone. 1 Timothy 4:15

I honestly don't know how long the maker of Paxil has known about how bad the withdrawal from Paxil is for patients. If I only knew you went through withdrawal on this med I would not have gone on it in the first place. Well sorry readers I have been away for a bit. I have been on a mini medical vacation of sorts as I work out a plan with my doctor to withdraw from Paxil. I have been doing this since Aug 4, 2012. I actually had such bad withdrawals with the Paxil that I had to go back up on it this past week to 20 mg. A low dose. I am doing fine. Now I am starting 1/2 that dose today 10 mg and back up tomorrow to 20 mg for a week. Seesawing up and down like that for the next week. The next five weeks taking less and less of it. I am once again trying to get off of Paxil even slower this time. If you should read this about Paxil please know that it is very hard to get off of it especially when you are like me who was on a high dose 50 mg and on it for years! While dealing with all that one of my other meds I know I am addicted to has run out. It is the only controlled substance that works as a muscle relaxer that I can take and want to take. I am allergic to all of the conventional muscle relaxer meds for fibromyalgia. Well I just took my last dose this morning. I am supposed to take it twice a day. I will be in trouble by tomorrow morning. Hopefully tonight is ok to skip! Unbelievable please pray with me! I need it right away tomorrow the longer I go without it the pain of the muscles all over my body contracting becomes more and more excruciating. That is fibromyalgia for me. I have noticed being on a lower dose of the Paxil I am feeling more of the pain of RSD more often now. It is that burning searing pain in my right arm and hand from inoperable ruptured discs in my neck. Not complaining just journaling my experience with Paxil here so maybe I can save others from going through what I am right now and that is withdrawing from Paxil. There now if this gets your attention my doctor told me that now they know that Zoloft is also just as hard to withdraw from too. I don't want to be on meds I have to withdraw from when they no longer work for me. Especially antidepressants.

HAPPY GRAND PARENTS DAY! Yes that is today. I am a Nana and my gift was seeing pictures again of my two grandsons on Facebook when I logged on. Here they are 4 years 7 months and 2 years and 3 months. The best gift ever from HIM! http://grandparents-day.com/ Thank You!





Praises and prayers everyday for these two little guys. My precious grandsons! I love you both!

Christ had no sin, but God made him become sin so that in Christ we could become right with God.
2 Corinthians 5:21

I have a few websites to share with you so here they are:

I am in a swap at www.swap-bot.com with my lady friends Christian group. I am going to create an art journal page 5 1/2" by 8 1/2" based on The Fruit of the Spirit. So anyway yesterday I found this great information about just what it is. Interesting! Something that has enlightened me as a Christian even more. I thought you might be interested.

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/fruits-of-the-holy-spirit/

This is great information on what foods to avoid. I wish the word diet didn't exist it isn't a diet it is an evolving lifestyle change for me. Think of it that way and you will have an easier time losing weight.

http://health.yahoo.net/articles/nutrition/photos/25-diet-busting-foods-you-should-never-eat#0

How to Make a Recycled Fall Wreath

http://craftingagreenworld.com/2012/08/31/how-to-recycled-paper-wreath-for-fall/

My Pinterest Boards

http://pinterest.com/glennasgarden/

Join me on Listia here! Get things for free and get rid of your things too! Like a big garage sale online! No fees! Free free shipping even!

https://www.listia.com/signup/256628

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that Love is the most important thing.
It's not about how much you have, how much you know, or how much you do. It's about how well you love. Love is what matters most.

The first Fruit of the spirit is Love!






No comments:

Post a Comment