Sunday, May 24, 2009

Super Sunday

















This is the long holiday weekend. I had a big purchase at my shop Glenna's Garden http://www.gnormyle.etsy.com/ and sales have been steady. That means that today I have been busy making tags, cards, boxes, bookmarks and more. I am going to be having a Big Summer Tag Sale in the next week or so if you are interested let me know by email at gnormyle@yahoo.com and I will notify you when it it starts. Today our indoor pomegranate plant put forth her first beautiful very bright orange blossom. I just had to take a couple of pictures to celebrate the event. The cute child's handprint in dark green glaze is my Father's hand print from back in 1938. For Father's Day I usually bring this nicely preserved antique child's handprint in and display it on one of the sidetables here in the studio at Glenna's Garden. It is getting muggy again today at Glenna's Garden and the plants are loving it. Finally it is a beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon on Memorial Day Weekend! City life in Manchester, NH at its' best!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post. I like hearing about people enjoying their life. That pomegranete bloosom is very impressive! Looks like you have agreen thumb, Glenna. I don't have enough light for plants, but I keep my windows and doors open and look out at all that greenery there...I love that cute little child's handprint plague.

    I will keep checking your shop for the specials. I'm glad sales are steady for you. I've not sold a lot on Etsy, more in person, but no matter, I love to crochet and would continue, even if I never sold anything.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete