Sunday, August 26, 2012

Blessed Sunday Morning

But if we live in the light, as God is in the light, we can share fellowship with each other. Then the blood of Jesus, God's Son, cleanses us from every sin. 1 John 1:7

I am enjoying this weekend. Pretty much goofing off. Getting out with some friends and spending time outdoors. I had a picnic Friday night outside where I live with a friend, then we went to the club down the street from me yesterday and today I am supposed to get out again and go to the same club this afternoon some time..

Right now I am fighting the effects of a blood pressure medication increase and a change in my antidepressant. I am having weird head sensations, tons of blurry vision and tummy troubles. So I don't feel 100% but I need to get out. I didn't do much this summer becasue it was so HOT. I am praying Fall comes soon. I love to watch the leaves change here in Southern NH. Cool brisk walks kicking fallen leaves is fun. I have a project I want to try so I need to find a really large fallen leaf I can work with. Then I will paint it different colors and stamp it onto a white canvas.

I have found some neat websites recently so I thought I would share some with my readers.

Ever wondered about how tootsie rolls are made? Well then check this out

http://money.msn.com/top-stocks/post.aspx?post=fea855bb-4b8b-4b95-a534-c28ec92a2f8e

or 

How to get fit in 20 minutes

http://areyoufast.msn.com/articles/get-fit-in-20-minutes-flat/252562675?wt.mc_id=msn#fbid=A8WmEeY5mdA

or

How to make homemade water color paints

http://areyoufast.msn.com/articles/get-fit-in-20-minutes-flat/252562675?wt.mc_id=msn#fbid=A8WmEeY5mdA

These should all keep you busy. Enjoy!

I was given a box full of Christian books. Not all of these but some of them.
 
I have been reading lately. With no TV I have caught up on my magazines and even started reading a couple of these books I got.

The recent whole organization of this place I share with my son, a teeny tiny apartment. Well it has been so refreshing. We both have more to do. Not much!

I hope where ever you are you have a wonder filled blessed Sunday!


On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that you can only give away what you already have inside yourself.
True giving happens when you are overflowing from the inside, and cannot help but share. When there is so much love within you that it has to flow to others or you would burst open. There is no thinking involved, no willpower in such sharing. It just flows out. If you have to force yourself to be kind, to love, to feel compassion, you've missed the first step of filling in your own Self with these emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment