Thursday, August 2, 2012

Truly Trying Thursday

I seek patience. I think I finally connected to the internet by browsing around in my computer. Yesterday morning until just a few minutes ago. I have had nothing but problems connecting and/or staying connected to the Web. I just turned on wireless enabling. YAY! If I figured it out I am going to be the happiest woman in the world. Praise be to Him!

I have been organizing and putting stuff away in storage and another room. The L/R is looking nicer. Never mind my studio between the kitchen and the L/R which should be a very small D/R I will figure this out too. I have an organized desk as of yesterday which makes me really happy. Plus it looks nice when you have company over. Everything is neat!. I am so happy I am back up on the internet. YAY!


Praise Him my sister has a renter for her one of her homes. I am so happy for her. Thanks be to Him for helping her. Prayer works and God is good. Love Him and Thank Him!

Lord thank you for giving me the ability to blog. Lord thank you for my grandsons. I am missing them. It has been a month since Helen (their great grandmother) passed and that was when I saw them last. My things I have to give them are getting a plenty. I love to find toys for them at a deep discount. Most of the books I get are here at my place! They have many books at home. It is very important to have lots of books around children You honestly can never have too many. It makes kids much smarter to learn how to read at an early age. My Mother says she taught me to read at the age of 3 and from there I took off. We had no TV my parents didn't want it. We could have afforded it! Lord thank you for blessing me with my Mom and Dad and giving them the wisdom to raise me.

My son and I have no TV or phone ringing anymore YAY No more $199.00 a month cable bill. My son and I watch movies on Netflix. There are so many on there that I like or haven't even seen or heard of. Even some TV episodes I like. I just can't figure out how to make it work yet. It looks like I am wireless on the Web blogging away and the internet is working fine. I knew it! Everything always works out somehow. I believe in HIM!

In the arts and crafts world have you ever wondered what Smash Books are. Check these sites out and hopefully you will draw inspiration to create your own smash book.

http://craftingagreenworld.com/2012/02/18/smash-book/
http://gwenyth.typepad.com/gwen/smash-book/
http://helmarusa.typepad.com/blog/2011/12/smash-book-the-good-stuff.html
http://creativeoperationgallery.blogspot.com/2011/08/more-pages-for-my-smash-book.html
http://creativeoperationgallery.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment