Friday, August 3, 2012

Fresh Friday

Praise Him for this new day! I am feeling creative and I have energy. I am organizing and cleaning up my place here. I feel better that things are looking better. I am not a hoarder but it sure was starting to look like it LOL not really.
Thank you for today! Where ever you are I hope you have a wonder filled weekend!

More Than 65 Cats Guard This Place~Awesome~
 I love cats. I sure do wish I could have one cat here. No pets allowed!

On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that you have to pass through a dark night of the soul.
Everyone does, including you. A time comes when what you have always believed is true melts away underneath you. When you cast in doubt even the most obvious, the most simple. When it seems that dark night is all around, and you are all alone. Take heart, this journey through abyss is the final barrier before your emergence into the heavenly light of a new synthesis of your being. God is waiting for you on the other side.
Yes He is!

Chocolate Peppermint Shake

8 oz milk
2 scoops of vanilla icecream
1/2 tsp peppermint extract
2 Chocolate flavor packets (2 tbls cocoa powder)
Ice
Blend Well or for a hot treat heat in microwave

No comments:

Post a Comment