Sunday, August 5, 2012

Special Hot Sunday

Today is special Praise be to Him! It won't be like any other day for you and me.
It is is very muggy out and no sun yet. I was up at 4 AM and it is now 7:30AM EST as I start to blog away. I helped a friend at five AM EST get their totes out of my storage and walked one over to their place. Freedom! I have some room to fill up the space again later. Then I need to do a good vaccuum in here as soon as my son wakes up. I wish I had bags for the Kirby vac that was given to my son recently. I need to grocery shop today. I am hoping my son will take me. I want to buy a cart. For local shopping and help with getting things. Of course I also have lots of wall and heat vent dusting to do yet. The walls are very tall 20 feet or more very high ceilings in an otherwise tiny place. Praise Him thank you for this place here in the inner city in Southern NH. We got rain last night. Lots of thunder! Looks like I need to visit the drugstore again. Oh they don't have my new phone number. I need to call them today.
I have no time for being crafty I want my environment clean. I am not OCD but honestly I am tired of the allergies. The more dust I can get up the better off I will be.

Nine Surprising Health Boosters
 
 
 
On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that your pilgrimage to God is your pilgrimage to yourself.
It's never too late to start, and it's never too soon to take one more step on your pilgrimage.
My favorite dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment