Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Son Lost His Job Today

He, my adult son, is at home and it is the middle of the afternoon. I hope he gets a job quickly. We are going to the unemployment office tomorrow morning. Seven years with a company and a new district manager just lets him go. Please pray with me that he finds a job. These times are tough all over the country. This just turned my life upside down too. We live together. Lord I ask that you provide what we need I know you will I trust in you! Thank you for this opportunity for a change for me too perhaps. Life just through us a curveball. What is in God's plan for him for me?

I am encouraged, blessed and highly favored by God. "You have granted me life and favor, and Your care has preserved my spirit." Job 10:12


On this day of your life, Glenna, we believe God wants you to know ... that there is no such thing as a problem without a Divine gift hidden within it.
You have these problems because you need the gifts they carry within.
This will be a lesson for sure for both of us. I am so grateful I am right here with my son.

Brownie Mix and you could expeirment with this too. I have not tried it yet.

Never buying a box again. So simple, so easy!!! Brownie Mix $0.30 /mix. 1 Cup Sugar, 1/2 Cup Flour, 1/3 Cup Cocoa, 1/4 tsp Salt, 1/4 tsp Baking Powder. Add: 2 Eggs, 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil, 1 teaspoon Vanilla. Bake @ 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

I like to share thrifty ideas when I find them. Let me know how the brownies turn out for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment